Objectives: To describe the procedure of totally endoscopic closure of ventricular septal defect (VSD) without robotic assistance. Methods: Totally endoscopic VSD closure was performed in 17 patiens (12 childrens and 5adults). The age was 8,5 year olds ( from 3 to 46), and the body weight was 31,2 kg (from 10 to 57). 16 patients were diagnosed with peri-membranous VSD and 1 infundibular VSD, in which 5 patients had right ventricular outflow tract stenosis. We used three 5mm-trocarts and one 12mm-trocart in the right chest. Using pperipheral cannulation for ccardiopulmonary bypass, superior vena caval occlusion, Chitwood aortic clamp, right atriotomy and closing VSD by totally endoscopy without a robotically assisted surgical system. Results: There were no postoperative complications and deaths. cardiopulmonary bypass time and Aortic clamping time were 120 mins and 70 mins respectively. The mean mechanical ventilation time was 1.5 hours. Patients was hospitalized for 5.4 days and could resume normal daily activitive after 1 week. Conclusions: Totally endoscopic closure of ventricular septal defect without robotic assistance is safe and feasible leaving only a small surgical scar with good aesthetics.
Surgical Technique, Totally endoscopic closure, ventricular septal defect
Tài liệu tham khảo
2. Zeng -Shan et al (2012): Thoracoscopic closure of ventricular septal defect in young children: technical challenges and solutions. European Journal of Cardio-Thoracic Surgery, 42, 976–979
3. Changqing Gao, MD, Ming Yang, MD, Gang Wang, MD, Cangsong Xiao, MD, Jiali Wang, BS, MD, and Yue Zhao (2012): Totally endoscopic robotic ventricular septal defect repair in the adult. J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg;144:1404-7
4. XingQ (2011): Transthoracic device closure of ven- tricular septal defects without cardiopulmonary bypass: experience in infants weighting less than 8 kg. Eur J Cardiothorac Surg ;40:591–7.
5. Mo X, Zuo W, Ma Z et al (2011). Hybrid procedure with cardiopulmonary bypass for muscular ventricular septal defects in chil- dren. Eur J Cardiothorac Surg ;40:1203–6.
6. Duc Hung Duong, Quoc Dat Pham (2019): Closure of subarterial ventricular septal defect with minimally invasive surgical technique: A
7. case report. International Journal of Surgery Case Reports 58, 142–144
8. Torracca L, Ismeno G, Alfieri O. Totally endoscopic computer-enhanced atrial septal defect closure in six patients. Ann Thorac Surg 2001;72:1354–7.
9. Yihu Tang, Yanhu Wu, Jinfu Zhu, Xiang Liu, Jinxin Zhou, Haobing Huang, Mingke Li, Yawei Dai, Xu Han (2018): Total endoscopic repair of atrial septal defect under on-pump beating heart. J Thorac Dis 10(12):6557-6562
Các bài báo tương tự
- Tran Thuy Nguyen, Long Hoang Luong, Nguyen Cong Huu, Do Anh Tien, Phan Thao Nguyen, Ngo Thanh Hung, Nguyen Hoang Nam, Nguyen The Binh, Ngoc Thanh Le, Minimally invasive mitral valve repair surgery in patient with systemic sclerosis , Tạp chí Phẫu thuật Tim mạch và Lồng ngực Việt Nam: Tập 33
Bạn cũng có thể bắt đầu một tìm kiếm tương tự nâng cao cho bài báo này.