Objective: Evaluating result of surgical treatment, prognosis factors to survival time in pulmonary metastasis (PM) from Hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC) patients at Cho Ray hospital.
Method: A retrospective review of surgical treatment of PM from HCC patients at Cho Ray hospital from 11/2015 – 5/2020.
Results: Total 24 PM from HCC patients were surgical treatment. The mean tumor size is 2.7 1.1cm (range 1- 6 cm). The mean FDI (free disease interval) is 23.37 21.23 (2 – 108) month. Most of patients were thoracoscopic wedge resection of pulmonary metastasis. There was no mortality and major complication, 2 patients with seroma. Folow up, 7 patients died. The mean survival time 25.7 4.7 tháng (1- 46 tháng). The rate of 1 year, 2 years, 3 years overall survival is 86.5 %, 46.2% and 30.8 respectively.
Conclusion: Surgical resection is a safe and effective treatment in selected patients with pulmonary metastases from HCC.The patients with previous resection of HCC have survival time longer than those with transdermal ablation. The patients with serumAFP level > 100 ng after HCC resection need to be screening chest CT Scans for PM
pulmonary metastasis (PM), hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC)
Tài liệu tham khảo
2. Gwak GY, Jung JO, Sung SW et al: Long-term survival after pulmonary met- astatectomy of hepatocellular carcinoma; treatment outcome or natural history? Hepatogastroenterology, 2004; 51: 1428–33
3. Hustinx R. PET imaging in assessing gastrointestinal tumors. Radiol Clin North Am 2004; 42: 1123-39,
4. Jang JW, Park YM, Bae SH, Choi JY, Yoon SK, Chang UI, Nam SW, Kim BS. Therapeutic efficacy of multimodal combination therapy using transcatheter arterial infusion of epirubicin and cisplatin, systemic infusion of 5- uorouracil, and additional percutaneous ethanol injection for unresectable hepatocellular carcinoma. Cancer Chemother Pharmacol, 2004; 54: 415-420
5. Jong-Bum Kwon, Khun Park, Young-Du Kim, Jong-HeeSeo, Seok-Whan Moon, Deog- Gon Cho, Yong-Whan Kim, Dong-Goo Kim, Seung-Kew Yoon, Hyeon-Woo Lim.
Clinical outcome after pulmonary metastasectomy from primary hepatocellular carcinoma: Analysis of prognostic factors. World J Gastroenterol, 2008 October 7;
6. Kanda M, Tateishi R, Yoshida H et al: Extrahepatic metastasis of hepato-cellular carcinoma: incidence and risk factors. Liver Int, 2008; 28: 1256–63
7. Kuo SW, Chang YL, Huang PM et al: Prognostic factors for pulmonary metas- tasectomy in hepatocellular carcinoma.Ann Surg Oncol, 2007; 14: 992–97
8. McCormack P. Surgical resection of pulmonary metastases. Semin Surg Oncol, 1990; 6: 297-302
9. Yan-Ming Zhou* Xiao-Feng Zhang* FengYu Xiao-Bin Liu Lu-Peng Wu BinLi, Jia-Mei Yang. Efficacy of Surgical Resection for Pulmonary Metastases from Hepatocellular
Carcinoma.Med Sci Monit, 2014; 20: 1544-1549
Các bài báo tương tự
- Le Thanh Khanh Van, Le Quoc Dat, Hoang Ngoc Vi, Doan Van Phung, Bui Quoc Thang, Rastelli procedure in transposition of the great arteries associated with ventricular septal defect and pulmonary stenosis: A report of 3 consecutive cases in Cho Ray hospital , Tạp chí Phẫu thuật Tim mạch và Lồng ngực Việt Nam: Tập 38
Ông/Bà cũng có thể bắt đầu một tìm kiếm tương tự nâng cao cho bài báo này.