Nội dung chính của bài viết
Background: Performance of CABG with concomitant coronary artery endarterectomy in patients with severe coronary disease provides more complete revascularization. We examined the technique and early outcomes of CABG with endarterectomy (CE). Subjects and method: 24 patients (20 males, 4 females) with severe coronary disease undergoing CABG operations with concomitant coronary artery endarterectomy. They were in a selected cohort with minimum of three grafts for three main vesseles. All patients were operated on by the same group of surgeon. Results: Mean age was 63,8 years. Number of grafts: 4,3 ± 0,7 vessels per patient. CE was performed on right coronary artery 45,8%, on left anterior descending artery 29,1%, circumflex artery 16,6% and diagonal artery 29,1%. Cross-clamp times 147,2 ± 26,0 minutes, perfusion times 180,9 ± 28,2 minutes, ventilated time: 18,9 ± 10,5 hours, ICU stays: 4,8 ± 0,9 days. Operative mortality: 2 patients (8,3%), no technical complication. Conclusion: Coronary endarterectomy should be considered an acceptable adjunct to CABG for patients with extensive coronary artery disease to achieve complete revascularization.
Chi tiết bài viết
Tài liệu tham khảo
2. C. Minale, S. Nikol, M. Zander et al (1989). Controversial aspects of coronary endarterectomy. Ann Thorac Surg, 48 (2), 235-241.
3. S. Kumar, S. Agarwala, C. Talbot et al (2008). Long term survival after coronary endarterectomy in patients undergoing combined coronary and valvular surgery-a fifteen year experience. J Cardiothorac Surg, 3, 15.
4. V.A. Ferraris, J.D. Harrah, D.M. Moritz et al (2000). Long-Term Angiographic Results of Coronary Endarterectomy. Ann Thorac Surg, 69, 1737– 1743.
5. T. A. Schwann, A. Zacharias, C. J. Riordan et al (2007). Survival and graft patency after coronary artery bypass grafting with coronary endarterectomy: role of arterial versus vein conduits. Ann Thorac Surg, 84 (1), 25-31.
6. D. J. LaPar, F. Anvari, J. N. Irvine et al (2011). The impact of coronary artery endarterectomy on outcomes during coronary artery bypass grafting. J Card Surg, 26 (3), 247-253.
7. J. D. Schmitto, P. Kolat, P. Ortmann et al (2009). Early results of coronary artery bypass grafting with coronary endarterectomy for severe coronary artery disease. J Cardiothorac Surg, 4, 52.
Các bài báo tương tự
- Tai Le Trung Duc, Tien Nguyen Cong, Dũng Nguyen Anh, An Nguyen Thai, Anh Vo Tuan, Implementation of open-heart surgery in Dong Nai General Hospital: A preliminary result , Tạp chí Phẫu thuật Tim mạch và Lồng ngực Việt Nam: Tập 38
Ông/Bà cũng có thể bắt đầu một tìm kiếm tương tự nâng cao cho bài báo này.